Part Time Certified Veterinary Technician
Are you a CVT looking for your perfect practice home? Here it is! South Hyland Pet Hospital is an AAHA Accredited practice dedicated to serving people and pets with caring hearts and caring hands.
We realize that our clients know their pets better than anyone else; through a team-based method of care, our medical staff works and communicates directly with individual owners, so we are able to provide the best possible care solutions for each unique patient. Part of our success with this approach is stability; our newest doctor joined the team more than nine years ago, while the others have each been with us for more than a decade.
Our practice has grown rapidly and we find ourselves in need of a Part Time CVT to join our team. If you have the education, but not the experience, that’s ok! Attitude is everything with us and we have a solid training program in place to get you up to speed and help you to learn the ins and outs of everyday practice. Our position offers exceptional benefits, competitive starting pay and best of all, a dynamic and fun team of professionals.
Status: Part Time
Schedule: 2½ ten-hour shifts per week, Monday through Friday from 8am – 6pm & alternating Saturdays from 8am – 12pm
- Health Insurance with company contribution
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – paid in full by company
- Supplemental Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit with company match
- Pre-Tax Dependent and Health Expense Flex Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Six paid holidays
- Uniform Allowance
- Continuing Education Allowance with
- Bonus Paid Time Off for attending CE Events
- Pet Care Discount
- Super Fun Work Atmosphere!
- Must have active Certification status
- No Experience Necessary
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- An interest in internal medicine, behavior and dentistry.
- Must enjoy client interaction
- Team oriented
- Non Judgmental
- Excited about learning!